• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello! Stockton, CA here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Stockton, CA here!

cpuJesse

Nor Cal Disney Fan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My name is Jesse and I am from Stockton, CA. My wife got me into pin trading almost 5 years ago before we got married. We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon/anniversary(we aren't rich) and I was hooked instantly. I collect mostly unique Mickey pins, some Nightmare and LE's..really just whatever catches my eye. My wife is specifically into Ariel and anything associated with Little Mermaid and some villains.

We now have a little girl and cant wait to teach her the ropes. We truly love all things Disney as did our parents and we collect many other Disneyana items. Though we live a good distance from Disneyland, we make every effort possible to get there at least once or twice a year.

Thank you.

Hello, My name is Jesse and I am from Stockton, CA. My wife got me into pin trading almost 5 years ago before we got married. We went to Disneyland for our honeymoon/anniversary(we aren't rich) and I was hooked instantly. I collect mostly unique Mickey pins, some Nightmare and LE's..really just whatever catches my eye. My wife is specifically into Ariel and anything associated with Little Mermaid and some villains.

We now have a little girl and cant wait to teach her the ropes. We truly love all things Disney as did our parents and we collect many other Disneyana items. Though we live a good distance from Disneyland, we make every effort possible to get there at least once or twice a year.

Thank you.

We have a Nor Cal Pin Trading Event in Tracy usually every other month. Shoot me an email and you will be updated to the date, so you and your family can attend. It is free and open to everyone.

The next one is April 23rd.

Vicki

Hello I am a fellow Stocktonian!!!! I split my time between there and the Bay Area... :) Welcome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back