• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

DHCORREA

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi
I live in Southern California and started Pin trading (obsession) a year ago. I still struggle to understand value good trades for bad trades and what the "hot" pins are to get for future trades. I specifically love Alice and all things Wonderland, Peter Pan (but not Tinkerbell), Jessica, Aladdin, and Beauty and the Beast. Am hoping the forum will make me more savvy in my trading adventures.

Welcome!

Let any of us know if your interested in trading. We love trading here!

Vicki

Hi
I live in Southern California and started Pin trading (obsession) a year ago. I still struggle to understand value good trades for bad trades and what the "hot" pins are to get for future trades. I specifically love Alice and all things Wonderland, Peter Pan (but not Tinkerbell), Jessica, Aladdin, and Beauty and the Beast. Am hoping the forum will make me more savvy in my trading adventures.

We're always happy to give our opinions - then again we're an outspoken group. :lol:

There are numerous ways to trade for pins and we all have our ways of viewing it. I think we all would agree with "go with your gut feeling". If the trade does not feel comfortable, politely decline and walk away. Oh, and also, most of us agree that offering a hidden mickey for a LE won't fly very well - most of the time. :D

Take the time to get to know us, read our opinions, ask questions, and in the end you'll find an understanding of what works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back