• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!

paula6989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi, my name is Paula... I live in Irvine, Ca. Came across this board on Google. I go to DL/DCA a few times a week for a few hours for pin trading. Spend a whole day there a couple of times a month. Anyways, I collect Alice in Wonderland, Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleeping Beauty, Star Wars and hidden mickeys (so far I have only found 6 different ones for 2011 including my prized Jack deebee)... :) looking to learn new stuff from this board. :) I know I am new but maybe I will run into a few of you at the Alice event on Saturday. Anyways, have a great day!

Last edited:
Hi, Paula! Welcome! I'll be there this Saturday, too. Lookout for the gal with the crazy dark curly hair who looks like she hasn't gotten any sleep. lol! I, too, haven't been able to collect many of the 2011 HMs. It's fun hunting for them, though, isn't it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back