• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!!

kettinger

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I am a new member of the forum and a huge fan of all things Disney - The Lion King and Pixar movies are some favorites.

I am looking for ways to quickly increase the size of my collection to have a bunch of stuff to trade for a trip to Disney World in two weeks. Anyone have suggestions for trusted eBay or Amazon sellers with a large selection of pins at reasonable cost (or any other good sources for quickly acquiring pins)?

So great to meet you all and thanks in advance!!! :wavey:

Welcome! Most people would warn you off the pin lots on eBay and Amazon. They are usually full of fake pins (scrappers). You can pick up some VERY reasonable pin lots here on the Sales forum. I know JadeStarr has some pins for sale right now. They are inexpensive and you can sure they are real pins. Good luck!

Welcome to the greatest forum there is! Jump in with both feet...read like crazy...and join in the discussion as much as you can! There are wonderful people here and we are glad you joined. :)

Welcome to the forums!!! :wavey:
Welcome! Most people would warn you off the pin lots on eBay and Amazon. They are usually full of fake pins (scrappers). You can pick up some VERY reasonable pin lots here on the Sales forum. I know JadeStarr has some pins for sale right now. They are inexpensive and you can sure they are real pins. Good luck!

Couldn't have said it better myself! :) Completely agree! :bigthumb:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! Very excited to be here.

And thanks for the advice Cjvandever - JadeStarr has some awesome pins for sale, I am definitely going to see what I can find on the sales forum.
:cheshire:

I'm in here a little late, but my first thought after reading your post was to recommend Jade. I bought a ton of booster packs from her for relatively cheap before my last planned trip. You may also want to check out the games section. You could get some pretty nice limited edition pins there at times, but just know it's a game and you aren't guaranteed a certain pin.

Welcome to the forums!!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Here is a great place to get authentic pins and various Facebook pin groups as well. Happy hunting!

I just really want to say a HUGE thank you for everyone always pointing out my sales! You guys are the best and I am truly happy that everyone rates me so highly! *bighugs* to you all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back