• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hello!

Hello!

LostInThought

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only recently discovered this place, but I’ve been collecting pins for years. I haven’t bought many lately, but I’m always on the lookout for something I like. While I have a variety of pins, I especially love collecting Stitch and ones shaped like Mickey’s head.

I look forward to really diving in here!

Hi and Welcome! I hope you aren't apologizing for having, in your words, very few and underwhelming traders. Please remember that you're new to the habit ... er ... hobby and it takes time to build up both your collection and traders. All of us have been where you are and we get it. Take the time to figure out what you want to collect and then go after them, one pin at a time; we'll be right here to support and enable you. :)

Hello and thank you! I’ve had the tendency to come and go from the hobby, so I haven’t amassed too many pins. (Though I have added a bit to my Stitch collection because I adore that little guy and I can’t resist.) I really do need to finally take the time to sort through things- what I want and what I have that I would be willing to part with- and get my potential traders separated from my keepers. I greatly appreciate the support- and enabling!

Back