• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HELP! Can't find both on Pin Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP! Can't find both on Pin Pics.

ThePinLover

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:dunno: They look like they are both from the same mold and the more sparkly of the 2 I acually bought from disneyland. The other one which I traded for does NOT look like a scrapper. I need help!
2011-06-29160859.jpg

Last edited:
I have the exact same one like the pin in the left. I too traded for it in WDW. I have been wondering for a while if it is a variation.
Very interested in finding out now.

It's Pin 13329: Sparkle Princesses (Belle).

It is possible that it eventually had a paint variation as the run ended or they might be different pins entirely. What do they say the samething on the back?

Last edited:
:dunno: They look like they are both from the same mold and the more sparkly of the 2 I acually bought from disneyland. The other one which I traded for does NOT look like a scrapper. I need help!
2011-06-29160859.jpg

One of the right looks like:

Pin 13329: Sparkle Princesses (Belle)

pin13329

Dunno about the first, couldn't find it.

13329 's picture was originally more like the one on the left. I thought it was a bad scan when I was looking for the one on the right so I scanned mine and changed the pic. Seeing them side by side I'd say they're 2 different pins. There are some subtle differences. She is looking forward on the left pin while looking off to her right on the other. According to the listing the back of mine is the same. The year on mine is 2007. Anyone know the year on the left pin? I'll restore the original pic to 13329 and create a new listing for the other one later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back