• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help help help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help help help

shls062167

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
http://heatherspins.shutterfly.com/

Please help REAL OR FAKE

66610, 66611, 66612, 66613, 66614 and 70891. These are WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Colorful Mickey's. All the fronts look great. My concern is the yellow face. If you look at the back, the China box is in a totally different spot. I just got this in a 3 pin trade and I am 100% positive one of the other pins is a fake.

51040,51039, 50608, 50429, 49555 these are the WDW - hidden Mickey collection - Topiaries
Look at the 1 out 5 box on them. 1,3 and 4 are the same size and 2 and 4 are the same size. The fronts look great but the Dumbo;s metal is darker then the rest.

75840 This is Give a day Get a Day I think I see a boarder around the Waffle Mickeys on the back, but I'm not positive. Is the orange ballon suppose to be dull? Kermie is shiny.

74212 This is pin 2010 Mini - Pin Collection - Buzz only. Wow I don't know if either are REAL OR FAKE. The right one has a Purple hood and the left one has a navy hood.

Hi! Welcome to DPF! I'm not personally familiar with shutterfly, but your picture isn't showing up. Maybe another member will be able to help you :)

I signed up for photobucket, but I don't see how to get the image on here:(
But if you click on my shutter fly link you can view the pins in question. I took the privacy filter off:)

Last edited:
These I know for certain are scrappers:

safe_image.php

safe_image.php

Kermit is the same. The others I'm having a little more difficult time telling, but if you got them from the same source, chances are they will be... :(

Great job doing your research though. :bigthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back