• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help me find this pin on Pinpics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me find this pin on Pinpics!

DISDebi

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi everyone! I have a new set of traders that I'm adding to my Pinpics list. I came across one that I, for the life of me, can't find. The pin is of a tan cat with brown stripes across its back (I feel horrible, I don't know which character it is). The fur on its face is sticking out, and it looks as if it's standing on the 'heels' of its feet. The backstamp says Disney Pin Trading, and the year, I believe 2002, but between my bad eyesight and the small writing, I could be wrong about the year. Can anyone help?

Thanks! It does look like Oliver, but I don't see this pin in the pin group. The pin I have shows Oliver looks scared or surprised. Any suggestions?

you could try checking the Pin Groups section and go to Subjects - Cat Pins and look through those, though i imagine that's quite a task. Would you be able to upload a picture of the pin in question? It's easier to look for a pin when you can see what it looks like, since there are so many similar ones. =) i'm pretty good at finding pins on PinPics, so that would be a huge help.

Pinkitten, I don't have the foggiest as to how to upload pictures here. I'm 99% positive this is Oliver, with the fur on his face sticking out, and it looks like he's standing on his 'heels,' as if he's startled by something. I hope this helps?

To display a pic here you just need to upload it to a site like photo bucket or flikker then use the little picture frame at the top of the quick post box and just put the URL in and it will show. Good luck finding him! It sounds super cute!

you can also try just uploading the pic to your computer, and then just copying and pasting it into here, i've done that before, and it eliminates the step of having to also upload to a photo sharing site...

So, I uploaded the picture to my computer from my camera, but I have no idea how to copy and paste it here. Any suggestions? I'm using Kodak Easyshare software.

Click "Go Advanced" to reply to topic

Click on Manage Attachments

Click on Add Files

Click on Select Files

This should bring up a popup with your computer's files. As long as you know where it is stored on your computer, you should be able to navigate to, and select the file.

Click Upload File

Click Done

That should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back