• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help me finish my grail collection

Help me finish my grail collection

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So after going to Orlando for new years and staying in Dawnys amazing dream house and seeing her even more amazing pin collections I really felt I wanted to get into trading again. I have been doing some trading om FB but I have always loved trading here so much more.

Ever since I started collecting pins my dream has been to own one of each of the 24 piece of Disney movie pins. When I was at WDW now I was lucky enough so get to spend time with the amazing dancecats and she zapped me with an amazing scene of 100 Dalmatians, I love it soon much!!!! and that made me realize that I really do want to finish this set. I have been looking for a few years now and Im still missing a few. At least Im up to 17 movies as of now but now I need help to find the last ones.

The ones Im still missing are:Snow White
Tangled
Aladdin
Cinderella
Alice in Wonderland
Peter Pan
Lady and the Tramp

Extras I have to trade with: Mulan, 100 dalmations and Beauty and the Beast. Have a few designer couples too if anyone wants to trade for them, Cinderella, Aurora and Tiana. Have lots of other pins as well of course. Pin pics is almost up to date. Just have to remove the pins I traded the last few days.

Please help me out here! Im desperate to finish this collection and get to be a completist for the first time!

I wish I could help! Best of luck with your pin quest. You do have some great traders so I hope you should be able to be a completist this year :)

I have these to trade:
image_zpsi7nftp7s.jpeg
image_zps6adq6bem.jpeg
cinderella%202_zpsdv8hkys5.jpg

There were 2 series of 12 each . But both quite a while back now , I'd imagine if they intended to make any more they would have already

I wish they would have, they are by far my favorite pins - especially trying to find that special movie scene. There are still a few scenes that I would love to upgrade.

I wish they would have, they are by far my favorite pins - especially trying to find that special movie scene. There are still a few scenes that I would love to upgrade.
I've often thought that too . There's a series of Fantasy pins in the style of PODM Pins and they have interchangeable scenes , if Disney did those they'd make a bomb selling extra scenes in booster packs . They could have made the pin OE / LR and made the scenes LE

I've often thought that too . There's a series of Fantasy pins in the style of PODM Pins and they have interchangeable scenes , if Disney did those they'd make a bomb selling extra scenes in booster packs . They could have made the pin OE / LR and made the scenes LE
OMG! What a nice dream! Can they just do this!!! Like yesterday! I have never seen those fantasy pins either. Wish I had. I want them!

Elin can we see the scenes that you have available for trade?

Sure! Dancecats zapped me with an amazing 100 dalmatian scene so Im trading away my old one and hoping to get a movie I dont have. I have always tried to get one of each movie and dont care much about the scenes but of course when I get the oppurtonity I update my scenes. I actually started out with a scene of just the tv lol, but now thanks to dancecats generosity I have my grail scene from that movie!

18FBC828-8BDF-4C31-A9DF-73CCDD9426BF.jpg

31FE692A-C505-425A-975C-8466C07BC08A.jpg

E890BE27-9291-4227-BBAE-A07039BEC5CD.jpg

Happy Hunting! I kick myself now, i was at the park back when these came out and actually saw people running in and looking at the aladin ones but i wasn't into pins at the time and had no idea how special PODMs were. I wonder who got that pin i looked at all the way back then.... LOL.
I hope you are able to track down the scenes you want most :)

I have been able to obtain Alice in Wonderland and Cinderella but still looking for

Snow White
Tangled
Aladdin
Peter Pan
Lady and the Tramp

Please. Anyone? Have lots of traders. Inckluding a few designer couples pins. Im also willing to trade multiples for one. If you know anyone who has any of these to trade let me know. If I dont have anything you want let me know what you would trade for it and Ill see if I can get anything for you. I just really want to finish my display.

Ahhh I got all excited because I came across a Lion King one for sale. It seems you already have it though :( Darn I was excited to be helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your grail scenes?

I have ceveral grail scenes but for now Im just looking for ANY scene on the ones I m missing. I wants one of each to start with and later I can start looking for grail scenes. But my ultimat grail scene is one with Minnie in it from Steamboat Willie. Like this one, this is my holy grail scene
s-l500.jpg

I really, really wish I could help - I want a Mulan PoDM! They are super, super cool. Good luck, and I'll keep an eye out for you!!

Thanks! I have an extra Mulan but I rather trade it for another PODM. They are so hard to come by and most people only trade one for another. But if you ever find any other podm to trade with let me know!

Ahhh I got all excited because I came across a Lion King one for sale. It seems you already have it though :( Darn I was excited to be helpful 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im interrested in any PODM really. A Lion Ling PODM can be the one that gets me one of my missing ones in another trade. LOL. But I rather trade before byuing. Sure I could go to ebay and buy all the last ones Im missing but its not the same thing. The hunt is a big part of this hobby for me. I almost never sold a pin either. I love trading! :) Thanks for thinking of me though and if you end up with one for trade, please let me know and see if we can work something out.

Back