• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help - new user. D:

Help - new user. D:

Kozi

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried digging a bit but I can't seem to find info about how long I have to wait before I can post a new thread? D: Can anyone help me with this? Sorry for the trouble! ;-;

Hi there! Welcome! I have been a member for a while but still fairly new to most things! I do know you must be a member for 10 days before you can post a new thread in the Marketplace. You must also have at least 30 posts, but I do see you have already done that! :drool: I had a hard time finding this information too. You can find it under the "Why Can't I Post in the Marketplace" within the Forum Rules and Guidelines. I hope this is helpful!

Ahh I will need to go search for that thread, thank you. D: I didn't know I needed to wait 10 days, how sad. ;-; It makes sense though. I guess I will remain a lurker/poster and not a trader for now.. xD; Thank you so much! <3

Back