• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help with the chat room?

Help with the chat room?

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys, I haven't been able to connect to the chat forum for two days now and I was wondering if there is anything I can do about it.

I can see there are people in the chat room but every time I try to connect it says 'Error connecting to server. Please try again in a few minutes."

Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Thanks

Laura

I just tried my cache, that didn't work. I'm using Safari on the mac, but I tried it in Chrome too and it wont work there either. It was working up until yesterday I dunno whats wrong XD! Technical I am not!

I think I did >[! I told the chat room it couldn't have a trader cause it didn't really exist! I think it's miffed with me now and won't let me back in XD!

Aye fingers crossed it's nothing too major, I'll maybe try on the pc tomorrow, it's maybe just my mac, which wouldn't surprise me in the least it gets angry at me occasionally for no reason!

I use safari too and have several problems with it. The most annoying is that I can't get any links to open up or even copy them. I'm not too familiar with computer stuff....maybe you need to update your java or whatever it uses.

My fix: I use firefox.

I use safari too and have several problems with it. The most annoying is that I can't get any links to open up or even copy them. I'm not too familiar with computer stuff....maybe you need to update your java or whatever it uses.

My fix: I use firefox.

I have the same issue with links. Bugs me.

Whenever I'm having a problem with links, is just press ⌘ + R and after the page refreshes, I'm good to go! Though I think some users overseas are having problems for some reason.

thanks for the help guys. It wouldn't let me log in on any of my browsers yesterday but it has let me in on Chrome today. Maybe my router was just being a pest? Who knows I have my very untechnical moments xD!

Back