• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Help

Help

zakash55

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 31 posts and have been a member for more than 10 days and still cannot post. Can anyone help?

Thank you

I am not sure if it applies to this forum (I don't see any indication anywhere, so probably not), but I know on other forums that I have been to, certain sections don't count towards your total posts. Maybe it depends what sections you've been active in? I really do not know. Just an idea that I had from experience at other forums. I know some places don't count welcoming areas towards total posts, because people can basically spam their way to their goal.

But yes, definitely contact an admin!

Back