• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hercules merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hercules merchandise

AgentOfAnarchy

This Button Wants To Fly
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey guys title says it all, I am looking for all things Hercules! Theres tons of merchandise that I know of and tons im sure I dont. Willing to buy or trade pins for it :)
Heres a 'small' sample of some stuff I know of and would love to get.
tumblr_me9kbb65gz1qb90fvo1_500.jpg

AAAACy00BFkAAAAAAbWL6w.jpg

mR6J9xZMefMHCFy6LU1SmaA.jpg

And now swimming into the realms of insanity.....
mJoO8HxO4GbuPjECBMLMq0g.jpg
8506438512_329315c06e_z.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have pics of what you already have.... seeing as how we collect the same thing....I have a few doubles.

@dalamara I would love for you to contact me when it arrives thank you :)
@catz I dont have 1 picture but I think I have a few lying around I will upload.

You don't have the Hades Kingdom Hearts figure?

It's on ebay for 80$ because it's series one...but I believe the anime store in my mall has it for 20$, if you ever decided you want one let me know and I'll go see if they still have it.

@train I was sent it by the amazing hollie for christmas, I thought it was in the pictures but thankyou for your kind offer :)
@ozzie thankyou but pictures and fliers are probably the only things I dont collect :)
@ventchick Thankyou I have those pins ^^

i have a figure from shreddies cereal that i've had ever since the movie came out,it's hades with pain and panic standing next to him,not sure whether to part with it,what could you offer me please,thanks from Sabrina.

I have a boxed Hercules and Megara Legend of Love doll set for sale if you're interested. I'm in the UK too.

@ zanna pm sent.

@megfan thankyou :) it is one of my favourite pieces. I would to see your meg merch sometime, all I really have of her is the jewlerry set and her figure.

Hey i have an animation art Hades pin if you were interested. I collect Lion King, Jessica and Roger Rabbit, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled and most of the cats if you had anything like that to trade. I love your collection by the way!

I have this demo CD rom if you're interested! I wish I had the game to give you but I never had the Hercules one. I have no idea where we got this either, may well have came with another game. Its from 1997 and is for Windows 95 :p

84dac5b9-1de3-4583-8710-094286858fd3_zps520b7767.jpg

I have this demo CD rom if you're interested! I wish I had the game to give you but I never had the Hercules one. I have no idea where we got this either, may well have came with another game. Its from 1997 and is for Windows 95 :p

84dac5b9-1de3-4583-8710-094286858fd3_zps520b7767.jpg

I have the game on the PS1 (Love it) thankyou for contacting me, what where you looking for for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back