• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Pinatic

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New member here saying hi. I started collecting recently in 2022 and besides chasing the random set, always on the lookout for Pixar, Genie, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Bedknobs & Broomsticks, ENG, and Baymax/Mochi that I don't have. I'm also on Pin & Pop under same name and trade/buy on FB and Instagram (@disneypinmate). Occasionally also go to the NorCal events. Hope to meet more of you soon!

Avatar is my dog Winnie (short for Winnie the Pooh or Winnebago 😜).

Last edited:
New member here saying hi. I started collecting recently in 2022 and besides chasing the random set, always on the lookout for Pixar, Genie, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Bedknobs & Broomsticks, and Baymax/Mochi that I don't have. I'm also on Pin & Pop under same name and trade/buy on FB and Instagram (@disneypinmate). Occasionally also go to the NorCal events. Hope to meet more of you soon!

Avatar is my dog Winnie (short for Winnie the Pooh or Winnebago 😜).

Oh duh, and my name is Lauren btw!

Welcome to the forum and collecting. :lgm: You have so many things I want to reply to!

1. Winnie is so cute! Cocoa (my avatar) says Hi.
2. I collect Bedknobs & Broomsticks too. There's not very many out there so it can be a nice little focused set. Not like, say, Pixar. :)
3. I'm on IG too (pinnerdo). The forum also there as well as FB.
4. Looking forward to you joining in on out P&P threads, especially as the next event approaches. I hope you got some great trades this past weekend.

Welcome to the forum and collecting. :lgm: You have so many things I want to reply to!

1. Winnie is so cute! Cocoa (my avatar) says Hi.
2. I collect Bedknobs & Broomsticks too. There's not very many out there so it can be a nice little focused set. Not like, say, Pixar. :)
3. I'm on IG too (pinnerdo). The forum also there as well as FB.
4. Looking forward to you joining in on out P&P threads, especially as the next event approaches. I hope you got some great trades this past weekend.

B&B is my fave. If you ever come across the D23 Star of Astoroth pin, that's my grail of grails! The last P&P event was a little slow but got a few I'm really excited about.

Welcome to you (and Winnie)! I have a few different Pixar collections, too, and would love an ENG collection but I already have more collections than are good for me to have, LOL. I'm also on Pin & Pop under this same username.

Back