• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi everyone

Hi everyone

ny35kngtn

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DPF I am new and I just joined yesterday and I just want to say hi to everyone and see what this all about. I been collecting since 1998.

I have been collecting pins for over 20 years. I have a very large collection and people are telling me to get rid of them but I just don’t have the heart. I just keep getting more. I have every pin that I ever bought or traded but never sold any. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and look forward to seeing what this is all about!

Hello! Welcome to forum. I have also been collecting Disney pins since the 90s, and therefore the whole time of official Disney pin trading and have a very large collection. I don't want to leave the pins for our nephews to deal with, so I have an age in the back of my mind for when I need to start liquidating. But until I reach it, I keep adding. Other people see stuff, but we see joy and memories. Do you have any favorites?

Welcome to the forum! :lgm: Sounds like you have an amazing collection. I'm saddened to hear people are telling you to get rid of it. I think you should definitely keep it if it still brings you joy. Of course, that said, if/when you do want to thin it out, there will be plenty of people here (myself included) who would be more than happy to assist you with that. :):cool:

Okay, just uploaded an image using this. Learned something new. :)

Please ignore my prior info... and use the above if you can share any pics @ny35kngtn .
Alternatively if you have an image copied on your clipboard, you can paste it into the message (this works on mobile or desktop, AFAIK) — there is a modest file size limit on attachments, though, so you may not be able to upload huge pictures without resizing them first.

Back