• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi!! Scrapper training help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!! Scrapper training help!

Starr_Peach

Disney Pin Newbie
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

SO, I live in Australia, and my family will be going to america in about a month (super duper excited!)

Of course...we're going to disneyland!!!!!!

I'm super duper excited, and actually have some pins I was going to sell, but I decided to hold onto them to maybe trade at the pin boards~

That being said, I'm soo scared, terrified even, that I'm going to end up with a scrapper ; ;

I'm not 100% confident in my scrapper-spotting abilities. so if anyone's able to maybe post some side by side pics of real and scrappers below, or send links to tutorials on spotting scrappers?? It would be a real help and put me at ease.

Thank you so much <3 <3

How fun!!! If you look at the first two threads in the "Pin Comparison" section, you'll see they have advice on scrappers/counterfeits. Some of the previous threads in this section will also have pictures posted by members of known fakes, and members commenting on pictures to point out things they have learned to look for.

Do you have a Pinpics id?

I echo what @LadyBarclay said!
:3
I hope you have a wonderful time at Disneyland! :D If you want to trade with people, I'd recommend going to the Grand Californian Hotel @4:00pm! It's a great place to start trading, if you want to know more feel free to PM me. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hi,
You'll have a great time!
You probably will end up with some scrappers. Even the most veteran of traders get tricked sometimes.
There are some ways to tell though.
Check out the videos this lady makes. They are pretty good.
https://youtu.be/JbMZuLN8OTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back