• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Onlera

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well, the welcome email suggests that new members introduce themselves in this section, so here we go!

I'm Onlera, and while you don't know ME, many of you may know my mom, Nettiejeanne. She's the one who got me into pin trading, and we do all our trades together (our traders are actually hers, though we broker trades for both our collections).

Anyway, yeah, I'm 22, graduating from college in December... I'm a big sci-fi, fantasy, and anime geek, but i still have a soft spot for the classic animated disney films. I'm kind of a fan of the newer films, but the ones i grew up on are my favorites.

So, yeah, that's the relevant stuff ^^ anyway, Hi!

Yup. That's my kid! Well, at 22, not so much of a kid any more. Sarah collects Mickey Icon pins and some Dragon pins. She's working on getting her trades and wants links.

Please welcome her to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back