• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

HOLIDAY TRAIN CO-OP RESTARTED!! Mickey, Stitch Tiana available!

HOLIDAY TRAIN CO-OP RESTARTED!! Mickey, Stitch Tiana available!

katmeow1999

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We have had a little trouble getting this going, but here is where we are now:
Kzap360 will make the purchase. We have these 3 available: Mickey, Stitch, Tiana.

All need to be taken for this to happen. WE have:
Kzap360- Jessica
Katmeow1999- Tink and Marie
Stitch-
Mickey-
Tiana-

this is a bit unfair to those in the other co-op, wouldnt it of made sense to keep that going but just have mickey outstanding??? and not charge an arm an a leg for postage??

just my observations as I know someone really wanted one those.

So sorry, but I am not really sure what you are talking about Stitch2814.. maybe I am missing something! We ended up with 2 persons backing out on a total of 3 pins, so it is not just the Mickey pin that is in question. I have nothing to do with the postage issue, but realize that can be costly sometimes to Europe. If you know someone who really wants these, suggest that they join this co op, so that we can get it going! thanks

If the postage was reasonable I would have had the Tiana...

Edited to add that Danny is a friend of mine so he was referring to me.

Postage is expensive and out of my control. The USPS is the problem with that. All I add extra to the postage is my mailing envelope, bubble wrap, ink, paper, and tape. Witch is about $2.50 total. Domestic First class is not too bad, but when shipping internationally it's not cheap and I have to protect myself by making sure the item(s) arrive in a fair amount of time using priority mail service or express mail if desired.

Add me for the Tiana. If it comes to it I'll just have to take the postage cost quoted. I can just about get away with it for the Tiana, but I coudln't have justified it for the Stitch (so glad you're wanting the Stitch Tabbitha!)

Is there no way of getting tiggermickey back for the Mickey?

maybe someone else can work that out. I offered to take her check and mail the pin to her, that was not acceptable. I needed for her check to clear prior to sending the pin. Here is where we are:

katmeow1999- marie and tink
tabbikat- stitch
anastasia- tiana
kzap360- jessica
MICKEY-???

Hi guys. I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to pull out of this co-op. I've managed to get the pin from a very wonderful forum member here. I didn't want to hang on for too long and this co-op doesn't seem to be going anywhere at the moment!

Sorry, I really didn't want to let anyone down.

so I guess we are still trying with this co op.. not a problem Tanya, I think you are right, sadly, we are not getting anywhere. Still have Mickey and now Tiana if any takers???

Back