• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How do we view our friend requests?

How do we view our friend requests?

Belle

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
:wavey:

I'm sure I have got a friend request from somebody and accidentally clicked off the page when I got the notification :\

How do I access the page again I've already tried Settings > Friend Contacts and can't see anything there unless I never got a request and I'm imagining things :lol:

Have you tried clicking on Notifications (it's the drop-down tab at the top in between your name and the Settings drop-down tab)? The first option for Notifications is 'Unread Private Messages,' the second is 'Incoming Friend Requests.' Select the option for 'Incoming Friend Requests' and should allow you to view and accept/decline your pending requests.

Hi dancecats

Yes already tried that. I think once you open the notification you can no longer access it that way as it recognises it as read if that makes sense.

Settings > Networking (menu heading) > Friends and Contacts. If there's no requests there then you haven't got a new request, I'm pretty sure there's no other way to sort out friend lists except via the Notification shortcut.

Back