• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

How to convert PINPICS large pictures to normal size?

How to convert PINPICS large pictures to normal size?

Tiki

Sender of Tiki grams
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hello,

I want to list some pins for sale on the sales board. I open up pinpics and DPF together, get to the pinpics page, right click on the picture at the top and choose COPY.

I then go to the new thread I am trying to start and right click, PASTE and I get this damn picture that is like 3 or 4 inches tall. I want to make those small little squares that other do so I can get like 8-10 pictures across on my post.

Any ideas on how to do this (Easy)?

Thanks,
Dimitri

I think it's a matter of when you grab the image. If you go to the page of 100 pins per page, and grab it there, you get a thumbnail size. If you click on the individual pin's page and grab it there, you get whatever size that image is.

I think it's a matter of when you grab the image. If you go to the page of 100 pins per page, and grab it there, you get a thumbnail size. If you click on the individual pin's page and grab it there, you get whatever size that image is.
this is probably the easiest way, and the way most people do it.

if you know how to use the

Back