• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Howdy , from me to all of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy , from me to all of you :)

Kcteabag

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I just stumbled upon this great forum and hope to catch up on the news of all the pins that are going around.:wavey: I haven' t been to Disneyland in about a decade or so, and when I went this past march, I found myself buying tons of pins.... Even though I told myself that I wouldn't get caught up in all of the craziness. I couldn't help it and got sucked into all of the cute, cool pins that I saw. So, all I can say is : hello fellow Mickey collectors :) I hope to be able to get to know a few of you. Thanks!

Kathy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back