• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Huge art sale! All prices dropped and half-price shipping! *RAPUNZEL FLAGS ADDED!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge art sale! All prices dropped and half-price shipping! *RAPUNZEL FLAGS ADDED!*

Gingernutty

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey guys, I'm currently really struggling with money and so am trying to sell off some of my art that I have lying around.
I'd like to sell quickly, so all prices are much lower than usual prices and I'm offering half price shipping for all items, to anywhere in the world!

Shipping is £1 to the UK, £2 worldwide!

All art is handmade by me, and I do accept commissions for any type of art here!

For Sale:

tumblr_mg4gsqYqJf1s2pfvao1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmlv7wQhyJ1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
SOLD!

tumblr_mpqjplEPhx1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
SOLD!

Acrylic paint on canvas board, 5x7†- £10 each - only Lilo and Nani painting left

tumblr_m72fehLJY51qhk4hso1_500.jpg

Acrylic on canvas with wooden easel, 5x7cm (2x2.8") - £7

tumblr_mapn11Rk6D1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
Front
2rdeq9u.jpg
Back
2qi1mkk.jpg
Front
axy77s.jpg
Back

Embroidered felt keyrings, cotton embroidery thread. - £5 each

aob9dx.jpg
Front
fmt1qp.jpg
Back

Embroidered felt keyring, cotton embroidery thread - £7
(This one costs slightly more than the other keyrings since it's a fair bit larger)

tumblr_m2bs4nQlxp1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

6" wooden embroidery hoop, cotton with embroidered felt applique. - £10

tumblr_m6wx7vQlTZ1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

5" wooden embroidery hoop, cotton with hand embroidery -£5

NEW: Rapunzel sun flags

Based off of the little flag she gets in the movie:
images

I can make these as little embroidery hoops, or just movie-replica rectangular flags. Here's one I made still in the embroidery hoop:

tumblr_mr9nrvd84v1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

These are £5 for a flag, £6 in a hoop

Thanks for looking! More to be added as soon as I get the photos!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back