• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am absolutely speechless...and shaking...and overwhelmed with gratitude

Selen told me about this just before she started the game and was happy to be able to buy a spot in the fundraiser to help get you the Tangled BT and am so happy you finally got it and much more! Congrats girl! So happy for you :hug:

RAPOOHZEL :lol: Brittany please stop into the pin tradin next weekend in somerset, i have not seen you in a yesr! Do you believe its been one year since the huge pin aution!

You are putting too much pressure on yourself....take some Brittany time. Glad you have your pins and now new aditions to your collection.. Remember a wedding is one day but pins are FOREVER!

Ra-poohnzel is the most hillarious idea ive heard all day <3

And when it becomes a reality
It’s a dream come true for you and me
170D9493-28AB-4DC0-B399-0D2C9667E64E-2183-000000CDCF42313A_zpsf7f580c9.jpg

Thanks Hollie for making this a reality. It is adorable and I love it!

Just a little more detail and will be sent along with a surprise piece to you :) i'm so pleased you like it. i had ALOT of fun drawing and painting

Ohhhh .... The other day in chat Karl said that Hollie would be making it. This is hillarious !!

We can build on this theme maybe, and then create buncha fantasy pins :lol:

Who next ?

RAPOOHZEL :lol: Brittany please stop into the pin tradin next weekend in somerset, i have not seen you in a yesr! Do you believe its been one year since the huge pin aution!

You are putting too much pressure on yourself....take some Brittany time. Glad you have your pins and now new aditions to your collection.. Remember a wedding is one day but pins are FOREVER!

Oh that auction!! I have never worked so hard in my life - calling people and being in charge of the pins - I had no voice and was sick as a dog after that one! But so worth it :)

I'll definitely have to stop by - it's been too long!

Back