• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am back but under a new name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back but under a new name!!

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
:wavey:Hi, I am back but under a new name. My old username was Marcia and I feel like I want to start fresh again. I have fixed my updates on my "Owns,Trades & Wants". I was thinking of getting rid of my DPF for good but I have given it some thought and also my niece was begging me not to give it up. My PPID is still Marcia2209. My niece and I will be sharing my traders in order to get the pins we want.

Thank you and I look forward to starting fresh!!

Last edited:
Whatever name you choose to go by, Aloha Marcia and Welcome! :wavey: We're very glad to have you as part of our pin community! :)

Oh that is the first, why would u want to leave this great forum? weird.
and glad u starting fresh, but from what? anyways welcome back. :hs::hs::hs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back