• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I am screaming inside right now!!!!

ZAPPED! I am screaming inside right now!!!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
So I just opened a very large package from Keely (Kikikiwi) and OMG (I never thought I would use that, but) I am so excited and the zap isn't even for me. Amy just got this wonderful zap:

pin58349

I saw in another post about what was a grail zap. To me a grail zap is something you would love to have, but don't think you ever will get. For us, this is as close as a grail zap as any we have received. It is from Japan and it is getting hard to trade for stuff from over there. Plus this is an older banner and pin and omg it is amazing!!! I can't wait for Amy to get home to see it.

This is top 3 most amazing things anybody has ever given us and we have been very blessed by the amazing people here with some amazing zaps. I will have Amy post her reaction when she gets home.

Thank you so much and yes it was worth the wait and then some!!!

David, that is so awesome of Kikikiwi and I'm super happy for you and Amy!!! Could not happen to better people- you guys are such an amazing part of this site! Congratulations!! :hsd: :hug:

Wow, that is so unique, I had no clue something like that existed. I'm going to say Congrats to Amy again,what a nice zap. And congrats to you for getting to present her with it when she got home:) Its fun to make someone happy.

Back