• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I can't post to Wanted or For Sale thread

I can't post to Wanted or For Sale thread

preventscrappers

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
How can I post a thread to the Wanted or For Sale thread, I have the minimum number of posts required and have been a member for the required time.:(

I also can't create new threads anymore. I used to be able to post in the summer but I have been inactive for quite some time. Did everything reset? Do I have to go through the process again?

I also can't create new threads anymore. I used to be able to post in the summer but I have been inactive for quite some time. Did everything reset? Do I have to go through the process again?

Unlikely that it re-set. I've been active for more than a year and don't remember seeing you being active at all. Are you sure you didn't have another account?

I was just going to say this. I don't remember seeing your name during tiggercherry. I would remember a name like that.

Unlikely that it re-set. I've been active for more than a year and don't remember seeing you being active at all. Are you sure you didn't have another account?

My private messages with members I've previously traded with are still saved, but the feedback is gone. So strange. I guess that's what I get for not staying active in the community while in school. Oh well.

Yes, because some of my private messages are still visible under this account, specifically my interactions with Lady Dobbins and PrincessxJasmine89. I didn't make another DPF account.

Back