• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I hate Java!!!!!

I hate Java!!!!!
if I set it to medium, will that make it work for me? my pc tells me that the java is expired and I cant run a old version. Do I really have to do a update to make it work or can I make it use h version I already have? thanks for the help. glad its not just me that's having trouble.

if I set it to medium, will that make it work for me? my pc tells me that the java is expired and I cant run a old version. Do I really have to do a update to make it work or can I make it use h version I already have? thanks for the help. glad its not just me that's having trouble.

I hate to say it, but yes you will need to update it. After you do that if it works don't do anything else. If it doesn't then try to set it to medium.

Back