• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I have a question!! PLEASE HELP!! STRESSING OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question!! PLEASE HELP!! STRESSING OUT!!
_MG_2976.jpg_MG_2980.jpgI am also concerned with how authentic this pin appears. I would not have known it was a fake from looking at the back of the pin. The thing I have heard though is that many of these pins do not have the ice cream cones that run off the edge. I received the Tink GWP pin directly from DSF with my Pin Trader's Delight sundae and it, too, came in a clear plastic baggie with the red line! That baggie combined with the back of the pin made me worried I got a scrapper but DH pointed out that it is highly unlikely I got a scrapper directly from DSF. Then, other members told me that my pin was fine and that my pin was legit. Anyhoo, this is a bit off topic, but here is my pin. It came in the same clear baggie with red line at the top.

Edited to add that I do suspect your pin is fake because of the light weight and the fact that it has not been released yet.

Report them to Ebay ASAP and request a refund from Paypal/Ebay... see if you can send them the fake merch, be sure to explain that the item is not even relesed yet, not of proper weight, etc. Let them go after this person. Don't trust someone who will sell fakes to return your money as well. Best of luck, sorry to hear you got scammed. :(

I hate to see this happen. It's scary to buy from eBay because there are so many cool pins but it's always in the back of your mind.

Hey guys!
MerryWeather posted a picture of a (scrapper) mothers day Tink pin, the one with the present. Does anyone know if and where that is on Pinpics? I couldnt manage to find it. Also, My pins are currently in Australia with my parents so I can't even get it out to have a look. I'm am 90% sure mine is a scrapper, but does that mean they ALL are? Does anyone have one? Thankyou!

I think your pin is legit and I say keep it. :wiggle: Here is the pin# Pin 84940: DSF - Father's Day 2011 - Mr. Incredible.

Last edited:
Where is a good place to find pics of the back of pins? It appears that everyone agrees that the back of the pin is what gives a scrapper away but I wouldn't know how to start my research on confirming if a pin was real or not.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back