• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I have an idea

I have an idea

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
Is there anyway we can put down what some of the topics are in the title or have a featured selection at the top of the page for contests, new topics, etc. I have been looking for the Secret Santa topic and still have not found it. Not that I need it but it is nice to keep track of things, I should have subscribed to it I guess but I am subscribing to a lot of posts already. Does anyone else have any thoughts or ideas how to make this easier?

I know what you mean though.
When I make a thread, it is easy because it is in my profiule and I can always look, however, I also reply to many threads and sometimes may be asking a question on that thread and then want to check back later to see if there are any answers.

The only way I have been able to do this is clicking on the ehats new link. I believe that if anyone has posted to the thread, it shows up there.
I totally know what you mean.

Maybe a like the threads posted link we can get a threads responded to link.

Agree, it does become a little confusing!! I've made use of the What's New funstion & also subscribed to the threads which I think are more important! I have also (admittedly) made a small word document which has the html link to the threads which I suppose is similar to having the relevant thread set up as a Favourite!

For new topics, you can click on "New Posts" in the Forum or "What's New?" tab in the navigation bar at the top of the page:

92994880.png

This will list newly created or newly replied-to threads. I don't believe we can link to just newly created threads, but a thread's creation date is listed right under its title.

The Secret Santa is listed as a separate sub-forum of the Disney Pin Discussion forum. A forum's sub-forums are listed on the forum homepage:

20711775.png

You can also click on a forum and any of its sub-forums will appear at the top of its thread list.

As mentioned, you can subscribe to threads using the "Thread Tools" menu near the top of any thread:

54861419.png

Remember, you can search for threads or posts with specific information by using the search function:

92361924.png

And to find posts or threads by you or another member specifically, you can use these links in found in profiles:

34761818.png

A featured topics section is a good idea and something we'll consider. You can also use the Icon Legend at the bottom of each forum as a guide to see which topics are "Hot" or popular:

28088694.png

Let us know if you have any more comments or suggestions!

Learning more and more about this site. You all did a fantastic job putting this together. It is truly wonderful!

Back