• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need me some Mad Hatter pins! (Also searching for racing themed pins!)

Hi! So I have a Mad Hatter PTD that you listed as one of your most wanted... Also have a Herbie BT... I don't see anything in your traders that I am interested in right now, but maybe future UK pins? :)

Hi! So I have a Mad Hatter PTD that you listed as one of your most wanted... Also have a Herbie BT... I don't see anything in your traders that I am interested in right now, but maybe future UK pins? :)

Sure. :) Is there any you specifically need at the moment? Or would you rather wait and find out what the next few releases are going to be?

Sure. :) Is there any you specifically need at the moment? Or would you rather wait and find out what the next few releases are going to be?

Nothing at the moment, well unless you are going to the rapunzel event or are going to Paris when the frozen pin comes out ;)
I can hang on to these for you though and keep an eye out for the next disneystore.com releases! :)

Nothing at the moment, well unless you are going to the rapunzel event or are going to Paris when the frozen pin comes out ;)
I can hang on to these for you though and keep an eye out for the next disneystore.com releases! :)

Nope I'm not going to the events at DLRP. But thanks! Hopefully we can work out a trade for a future DS Europe release. :)

Oh and I have the DS Europe sidekicks pin now for trade if anybody wants it; just haven't updated the first post yet.

Oh I wish the best of luck. I rally want u to get it but don't go mAd for it. Lol #emojecon #no life #jk # u guys are my life #actually don't look at this #dotn care #thsi goes out to my puppy #

That was spam, right?

Anyhow, back on subject... I haven't listed my traders on the new pin database yet... its taking me a while just to add my collection at the moment.

Back