• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I purpose that from this day forward it shall hence forth be known as..........

RASPUTINED for or against?

• YES, it has got to be done.

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • NO, I 'm a hater and a hater's gotta hate.

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZAPPED! I purpose that from this day forward it shall hence forth be known as..........

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
being RASPUTINED!! The colloquialism of being zapped or receiving a "zap" does not begin to describe what His Highness of the Zap delivers. The juxtaposition of a mere mortals attempt at a zap (myself included) and the perfectly coiffed packages that Rasputin and MotherKnowsbest bestow upon the minions should be recognized as the exalted zap at which all others are compared.

I am still away from home (son is sick) but a package arrived addressed to the light of my life, my DD Joy. Inside there were the following items, all of them from my wants list, two in particular from hers: The poll is anonymous, not even I can see who voted so get out the vote!

pin96907

pin96884

pin96901

pin95350

Regrettably no photos or video of the event were taken in my absence and I only learned of the most generous and gracious gift over the phone with a panting and completely spastic 11 year old screaming in my ear that she got a package in the mail that had, had, had, had GISELLE IN IT!!! She was on the verge of a full blown asthma attack due to the hyperventilating as well as a very concerned Grandmother that could not see the how four little pins could freak her granddaughters face out so immensely (she lacks appreciation for the kewlest things in life)

I cannot thank Darris and Angie enough for their kindness and generosity. This has been an exceptionally difficult few months for my family with Joy's surgery and lingering health issues and now my son being sick for so long, that any small kindness feels so big that when a HUGE gift like this shows up in our life it is literally unforgettable and indescribable. You are a man among men, a family that inspires others to pay it forward and your supreme generousness is etched in the hearts and memories of all those touched by your kindness. We will never forget this........ever.

Thank you so, so much from the bottom of two very grateful hearts :)

We have now been inducted into the ever growing hall of those that have been.........RASPUTINED!

Last edited:
Still shocked as people are literally ripping their hair out for PTDs. DPF'ers getting PTSD for the PTD's, is like OMFG WTF is happening?

While I totally get the idea and the love. I dont think we should call it rasputinized.... :) Lots of people zap lots of other people and it might make those folks upset...

Calling it rasputinized when HE zaps you? Absolutly! rock on!!! He is an awesome zapping maniac and a true knight of the DPF order.

Great zap, big congrats. Rasputin does a lot for DPF members and glad he is part of the community but a zap will always remain just that a zap. We have other members here who zap all the time; Docfish, Goofy Moe, Jrdnsmom, TheOtherSteve, Pyscho Pixie, Tiggermicky, PurpleRose, MadHatter, SuzieSue, Minpintrader, the list is endless. Let's just keep the term we all use.

Last edited:
I was not talking about your every day zap being renamed, I was only referencing those of such magnitude that the term zap seems unfit. I have been here for less than a year but in that time I have seen more dream pins doled out by Darris than any other member. Maybe others have been more discreet about their giving but I can point to many, many, MANY DPF'ers that know what I am talking about.

I am not in any way belittling the kindness of others, nor excluding them from well deserved praise, I am simply pointing out that when someone continuously makes dreams come true, to the extent of being Rasputin Claus all year long it deserves recognition.

And that is all I have to say about that.

Wow! That is so sweet and generous!!! Congrats! :bigthumb: I don't think it matters what you call it since I don't think people on here give for the "glory" as much as they just want to make others happy and give something back to our awesome DPF community. That being said though, I do get what you're saying because this truly is an EPIC gift in a league of it's own! Yay Rasputin!!!

OH way to go Rasputin! what great pins...i really love when a kid, especially a kid who has had annoying and scary health problems gets to totally freak! I don't think Molly really wants to rename the day nor down play anyone else...she is just excited and a little nuts! :crazy: this comes from an equally nutty broad, so i believe im a trained professional. How fun and cool...and lets all pin it forward! :roll:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) what a wonerful and fabulous zap!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angie and Darris are very loving and kind people.

congrats on a great zap, but lets not title him anymore, he might get a oversized ego,like Me!!, best to keep him humble, oh wait that mother knows best is for,

nevermind!!!!

Congrats on the zap anyway!!!

He's right! Angie couldn't live with me if my ego got any bigger.

Also many people on this forum zap more than I do. I just like helping out when I can.

WOWZERS!!! super lovely pins! congratulations! I love when a fellow Giselle fan gets some Enchanted love. :hsd:

I have never been zapped by him so I can't comment on what to call it however! Very happy for you! Congrats on the fabulous pins! Very beautiful!

Back