• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I was wondering.....HUMMM!!

I was wondering.....HUMMM!!

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Dear Mods
I was wondering ,could we get a game forum here??Like for contests
and such?I thought it would be fun to interact with each other..than just with Pins

Judy

definitely something we can add in "Anything Goes" we know that this is a popular forum on other boards. Thanks for the suggestion! :D

I was about to make a thread asking about the exact same thing as I wanted to turn the thread I created for Ugliest pin into a game..

People give suggestions of what pins they believe to be the ugliest pin they've seen or had, and once we have enough nominee's Id then create a thread for Pin Vs Pin and we vote for the ugliest out the 2 (one with most votes goes through) till we are left with just 1 pin to claim the title of Ugliest pin XD

Back