• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GRAIL If I see someone's grail pin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRAIL If I see someone's grail pin...

LadyBarclay

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What should I do if I recognize someone's grail in another person's traders? Post in that thread? PM them? Tag them in a thread (I don't even know if that is possible)? I'm not talking about seeing it in a random account on Pinpics, but in accounts of active traders from this forum. For instance, someone's new trading or selling thread has pictures, or a link to their Pinpics account, where I see a grail I recognize from another member's signature.
What about if I see it on ebay?
Should I not do anything? Is it more of a creepy thing to be doing, like I'm stalking people's accounts?:dunno:

Lol, I ALWAYS appreciate anyone telling me if they see a Lion King pin I've been looking for. I usually just PM the person just to be safe. What's the worst that could happen right? :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I always try to let them know I have seen it. Okay, who am I kidding, I just get it if possible and zap them. :facepalm: It's a sickness. But most "normal" people would let them know.

I think that's a great thing to do! If I spot something I know someone would like (even new releases), I try to give them a heads-up. PMs work great. I'm like you in that I can't also get a zap for someone, so sharing info. is how I try to help.

I normally send them a PM if I can't zap them, and I also PM the seller saying "Hey, this is one of _____'s grails, I sent them a PM. If you could hold it a bit for them in case they're interested that would be awesome!"

I was zapped by someone on here a bit ago soon after joining. I rather like the element of surprise and try to send them if I can arrange it :) Paying it forward is a total feel good all around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back