• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Back

swim2sea

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hello to all. I'm back home and on the forum and posting away. I was in the hospital for a few days and they just won't give you your laptop:) But all is well now and I'm excited to be back.

If I'm mailing you pins, I apologize for the delay. My hubby isn't so good at the mailing labels and such so they will all go out today.

Hope everyone has a great day and gets all the pins they want.

Hey Margaret! I hope that everything is alright and you are feeling much better now! Good to have you back! ((HUGS))!

Welcome back, you were missed!

Keep up your excelland spirits, they help all of us!!!!

Vicki

Margaret, I hope you're doing better now. Sorry to hear you had to go in. I've had several operations and have been in a few hospitals myself, so I have an idea of what your going through.

Imagine that they won't give you a laptop in the hospital and all they want you to do is rest ... lol.

Seriously, I'm glad that you're home and I hope you're feeling better - welcome back! :)

Imagine that they won't give you a laptop in the hospital and all they want you to do is rest ... lol.

Seriously, I'm glad that you're home and I hope you're feeling better - welcome back! :)

Well, they SAY they want you to rest, but then they wake you up every hour to take your vitals, check this, check that, draw blood, etc etc etc. So once I got home I actually got some REST:)

Tsk Tsk, Margaret! You didn't tell me you were in the hospital! I have been away from the boards for a few days because Paxton has been in a baseball tournament out of town, so I didn't realize you were "missing"!

I am glad you are home! Rest up!

Hugs and Pixie Dust!!!

Does this mean you won't get to run over the sharks in your little buggy at the Florida Project, lol? Hope you're feeling better!

Hello, I'm back AGAIN!!!! It's like somedays I think I'm fighting a losing battle, but I'm too stubborn to give up:) Another round of hospitals and total lack of computer (frustrates me more than the tests). They keep telling me to relax, but then won't give me my laptop so I can relax. Hopefully I'm back to stay this time. This has been my worst bout with the lupus in over 10 years and I'm hoping it's going to be my last. I'm home, a bit tired, but getting back into things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back