• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

IMPORTANT NOTICE Co-op for Macie's Tangled Collection HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW! :(

IMPORTANT NOTICE Co-op for Macie's Tangled Collection HAS BEEN POSTPONED FOR NOW! :(

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
PLEASE LOOK AT THE MOST RECENT POST MADE BY ME (Post #12) :)

Tangled
pin80446th72
Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin
pin80965th72
Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel
wa5nnqb.jpg
8VVKazD.jpg
csB4eA9.jpg
t8SdOMu.jpg

Princesses

Last edited:

Alice in Wonderland

Last edited:
Other Movies

pin61343th72
Pin 61343: DLR - Cute Characters - Abominable Snowman - Matterhorn Bobsleds (Slider)

Etc. (Lanyards, Bags)

Last edited:
DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH FIGURING OUT PRICING FOR ALL THE PINS, WE ARE UNABLE AT THIS TIME TO OPEN UP THIS CO-OP WITH PRICES THAT WILL END UP BEING FAIR TO THE MARKET PRICES (WE REFUSE TO PRICE SOME PINS AT MUCH MORE THAN THEY HAVE EVER SOLD AT BEFORE BECAUSE NOT ONLY IS THAT UNFAIR, BUT IT PUTS THE PINS AT RISK FOR NOT SELLING AND IF THEY DO SELL AT PERMANENTLY MARKING UP THOSE PINS TO PEOPLE WHO MAY SEE HOW MUCH THE PINS SOLD FOR). FOR THAT REASON WE ARE UNABLE TO OPEN UP THIS CO-OP AT THIS TIME.

IF ANYONE CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY TO REACH $6180 USING THE FOLLOWING WAYS IN A WAY WHERE ALL PINS ARE STILL PRICED FAIRLY IN A WAY WHERE THE CO-OP WOULD MOST LIKELY GO THROUGH, FEEL FREE TO TO PM ME, Erika (Crushedbubbles), or Li (starry_solo) AND WE WILL EVALUATE IT AND IF IT ENDS UP WORKING, WE WILL RECONSIDER THIS CO-OP. HOWEVER, AT THE MOMENT, WE CANNOT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT A WAY TO HAVE THESE PINS TOTAL $6180 IN FAIR WAY. I'M SORRY TO ALL THOSE WHO WERE WAITING ON THIS CO-OP, BUT AT THE MOMENT IT WILL HAVE TO BE POSTPONED UNTIL SOMEWAY CAN BE REACHED.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND IF YOU CAN THINK OF ANYTHING AT ALL THAT WOULD HELP, PLEASE LET ONE OF US NOW!

- KUPO

I like math, I'll take a look at it. I know the list is here, but does anyone have it in an Excel document, and can email me?

I'm almost done making my list. There are like 15 pins on it, that aren't in the lists above. It may not be enough to make a difference, since most of it would be $5 stuff. But we'll see. Identifying the last 4, before I begin the pricing. :)

Did you see Macie's new thread? She has 15 mid-grade traders and a Designer Villain Queen of Hearts (I think that was the character) to add?! Maybe we can make this co-op a go? Oh and we also need to price the frame!

Just cut and paste it into Excel and you will have a good start on a workable sheet. I do this all the time.

Back