• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

information on a uk pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
information on a uk pin?

daxsmith

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
hi, just seen a picture on another forum of a pin of a union jack flag with mickeys head on it saying London.The person who posted it said it was a limited edition and was £7.
is this a exclusive pin to london stores,has anyone seen one,there is no info on pinpics or the disneystore website.

you all know wot im like for my uk pins,if this is a genuin pin i would love to get one.
let me know if you have any info about it.

102_0006.jpg

heres the picture from the other forum it says its limited 500.

Was it one which was issued years ago there was a series which I remember seeing of pins and flags in regent strett (shows you how long ago its was this store is olong gone) dont have a pinpics ID though
Jacqui

Was in both Westfield and Covent Garden yesterday and no sign of this pin. Oxford Street is currently closed until 28th may so it can't have been there either.

Email guest services? or just ring the store, wouldnt be surprised if it was genuine, it would probs go along side the tourist ranges they do with the location names on :)

The last London pin I saw (that was November last year) was Mickey standing in front of "London" (written in red letters). The background is a little glittery. I have never seen a flag one and I'm going to the London stores since 2006.

i have that pin your talkin about vala,it seems this new one is a mystery,ive contacted disney threw email and on facebook,but surprise,surprise no message back yet.

i got a reply on facebook today
Disney Store Hi Dax, we do have a limited edition of 500 of the London Mickey Pin, it is available in our Covent Garden Store now and will be on sale in our new Oxford St store when it opens in May. Have a Pintastic Day!

An update on this pin....yes, the picture posted earlier in this thread is accurate and the pin does exist......it is an LE 500 ( written on the back of the pin).....and I saw it in the Covent Garden store yesterday (17/4/11) on racks....at least 20 pins, but I have to say they are not great, the gold finish on the majority of the pins is scatched and looks like it can scratch very easily, so if you do get to buy one , I'd have a good look at it first. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back