• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
I've been getting this message a LOT the last couple of weeks. Is it something I'm doing?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@disneypinforum.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It has happened a few times for me as well. I haven't really noticed any specific pattern with it. It shows up sometimes when I click on a new thread, and most recently when I went to click on my profile. Though that probably isn't much help :lol:

happened once or twice with me. I get the pages not loading sometimes even when Ive been on the forum for say an hour to suddenly not load then refresh and it loads :s

Back