• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Introducing DisneyPinForum (DPF) Lanyards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing DisneyPinForum (DPF) Lanyards!
wow, I am so impressed. Not only in the lanyard great, but you guys got it here in time for me to wear this weekend! Great job!

I had to tell you how many people asked about our lanyard this weekend. I actually even gave away the piece on the bottom to a sweet couple who were pin collectors because I didn't have anything to write it down on. If possible, please send business cards with people when you sell them, I could have given out at least 25 this weekend at WDW. The lanyard was great, held up great and I'll definitely be ordering another :)

I had to tell you how many people asked about our lanyard this weekend. I actually even gave away the piece on the bottom to a sweet couple who were pin collectors because I didn't have anything to write it down on. If possible, please send business cards with people when you sell them, I could have given out at least 25 this weekend at WDW. The lanyard was great, held up great and I'll definitely be ordering another :)
awesome!

We sent out tons of cards to our members when the site first opened (i'm not sure if we got any to you?) -- in any case, we are in the process of updating and ordering more cards to give everyone! :) cheers!

Thanks DPF gang! We love our lanyards and will wear to promote! Great seeing you last night at PTN!

Thanks for the lanyard, guys! Had to pass the love on to a former Dizpins member who was on the fence on being DPF. He smiled at the 'aloha' that came from your lanyard. Keep the love flowin'.

awesome!

in any case, we are in the process of updating and ordering more cards to give everyone! :) cheers!

Any update on the cards? I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the cards and would LOVE more ~ there were wonderful backer cards for the trades through pinpics (forum members already knew about the site, lol, they didn't need any add'l promotion)... If $$ is necessary to create/receive another batch, I am MORE THAN willing!!!

Yay!!! Received mine today!!! Can't wait to wear it all week in the parks!!! :) Thanks so much!!! LOVE IT!!!

Just ordered two. Don't leave for WDW for 62 more days but I will be wearing my new lanyard. Hope to run into fellow DPF friends.

Can someone bring them to the Expo for purchase?

I will most likely be going to D23 on Sunday, and I will try my best to bring some. The only problem is, Disney is strict about selling personal wares at their events, so you will still have to PayPal the payment to us, then I can simply hand it off you in-person :) I will see first if I can pick some up from Cicada/thejessta sometime this week.

I am just wondering as I have my details already stored in Paypal, why can't I just use my PayPal credentials to log in and purchase theses ... instead of having to enter my address and credit card details into a form?

maybe I'm just being paranoid,

thanks

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back