• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is there any way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to fix this?

imatronaholic

Daft Punk Rocks
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I got a bunch of pins in the mail yesterday and I was just getting them ready to take pictures to post on 'Mail Days' and the pin on the back of one of them was slightly crooked and I was gently pushing it so it would be straight (like I've done several times before) and it broke off. The pin base with the 2 prongs are still on the pin - but the straight pin part is broken off, completely. :cry:

View attachment 4498

It's the happy Donald bottle cap pin - oh how I love the Don when he's happy. And I'm just starting my collection of the bottle cap pins.

Has this happened to you, and is there ANY way to fix it? :ugh:

Last edited:
The pin base with the 2 prongs are still on the pin - but the straight pin part is broken off, completely. :cry:

Is there a way to fix that? Or,

Maybe, I'll just have to get another one. Does anyone have this pin for sale or trade?

View attachment 4499
pinpics: Pin 69850: WDW - Mystery Box Set - Disney's Character Bottle Caps - Donald Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back