• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this pin set on pinpics??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this pin set on pinpics??

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I have been looking all over pinpics and I can not find this Sleeping Beauty pin set at all. Am I just looking right over it or is it not there???

101_0122-1.jpg

TIA! :)

It just has the copyright Disney and made in china on it. It gives me nothing to go on. I can't find any of the individual pins from it on there either. I know it is an older set as I have seen it on ebay at least 2 years ago so I can't imagine why it is not on pinpics. I did come across an ebay listing for the Aurora pin from this set and it says in there that these never ended up being released but that some Disney Stores got a couple of them each?? I have no idea... Anyone else have this set and know where it is from?

Back of pins are the same as the box with just the copyright Disney and China under that. I will try to snap a better picture and post some info here if somebody would not mind adding it I would appreciate it. :D

I have a friend that had all the little fairies and she didn't have the set, so it isn't on PinPics. You will have to add it, and may I ask that you also add each pin individually as well. Please! Nice set BTW nice find.

No, it does have the white outer shell slip cover box but there are no stickers on that or the pink box.

Here is the info I can give on it.

It is in a 4"x4" pink box with lid. The outer lid says Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty 50th Anniversary.

Each pin is double posted with ©Disney and China under it.

Aurora pin is 1.5" tall.

Each fairy is 1.25" tall/wide.

Here are 2 better photos.

101_0147.jpg

101_0150.jpg

If somebody who is better at listing things would not mind putting them up that would be great. I can never get the pictures right and such when I load them. :)

An ebay seller that had it listed said that a certain quantity of them was given to Disney Store locations for promotional items. Not sure how they got into circulation, but they started popping up with some of the power sellers 6-8 months ago. Price has come WAY down since the first few were listed.

Alright, so from everything I have been able to find and everything you guys have said I am guessing this set was sent to some of the Disney Stores as a promotion but for some reason there was never an actual release of them. Maybe there were not enough? Disney never told then exactly what to do with them? I am not sure exactly. I am guessing employee's were able to keep them or maybe a few were given out here and there.

I got mine from ebay and was told they came from an estate of a Disney employee and that there were quite a few of them in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back