• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO 17" Limited Edition "Something There" Belle (Purchase or Trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! ISO 17" Limited Edition "Something There" Belle (Purchase or Trade)

thewhitequeen

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I was completely unaware of the pre-sale for the 17" LE "Something There" Belle doll and I'm hoping that someone here has one to sell for a reasonable price.

I've looked at eBay and as usual, it's a huge markup. Any help getting her would be greatly appreciated.

I can be somewhat flexible about cost, but please contact me so we can negotiate. In case it's of interest, I have a 17" Anna (end of film outfit) and 17" Kristoff I am willing to trade. I might have other items that I can trade depending on what you're looking for, but we can discuss privately.

Thanks!

-TWQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back