• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO: Animal Kingdom - Animal Mystery Pins - Does anyone have backer cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO: Animal Kingdom - Animal Mystery Pins - Does anyone have backer cards?

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
While on my trip, I bought some boxes. I ended up getting 11 of the 16 pins, and want to track down the last 5 I need. I am looking for pins that also have their backer card. The ones I need are:

[pinpics]81178[/pinpics]
[pinpics]81184[/pinpics]
[pinpics]81191[/pinpics]

Got em!
[pinpics]81185[/pinpics]
[pinpics]81189[/pinpics]

I still have to make additions to my trades, after my trip, but if anyone is looking for these pins too, I do have my extras listed.

Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks to Darryl, I am getting two of the pins, but I am looking for the matching backer cards. I'm not normally a backer card person, but these have a ton of animal info on them, so I am now looking for the backer card for the Mickey w/ Elephant, Donald with Greater Flamingo.

Last edited:
Hello. I don't have any of these particular pins, but there are some matches on my trader list to your want list (although I don't have the original cards/backers for them). If you see anything you'd like to trade for your pin 28173 - 75th Band Concert pin, please let me know.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back