• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: It's Pascal Time!! - Pin 80882: DSF - Tangled - Pascal - Ends Wednesday 7/18 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: It's Pascal Time!! - Pin 80882: DSF - Tangled - Pascal - Ends Wednesday 7/18 8pm
Ok. I am so sorry for the delay! This has been more difficult than I ever thought it would be. I am overwhelmed and it warms my heart to see the support here for another member. I am grateful to see our community come together and support each other!

That being said, I cannot, in good conscience, take that many pins from that many people for this one pin.

I didn't expect to be offered pins from my grail list, I am so excited and so torn by the generous bids that I have received.

As of right now I am struggling with a leaderboard. The top 3 (I will try and post an order shortly) are Catburger, Ejangabang, and TheKarateKid.

I wish that I had multiple's of these as I would love to send one to everyone that has been so awesome, but, I don't. So I have to make a decision tonight, as bittersweet as it may be. Thanks to everyone for the absolute chaos that this thread has become!

This probly won't get me anywhere :lol: but here is my bid anyway -

pin25339
Pin 25339: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Tinker Bell Standing in Pink Heart

pin76685
Pin 76685: DisneyStore.com - Easter Egg Series - Tinker Bell

pin80510
Pin 80510: DisneyStore.com - I Want Candy Series - Tinker Bell as a Princess

pin81111
Pin 81111: WDW - Love is Magical - Half Dozen Roses Box Set - Peter Pan & Tinker Bell ONLY

pin84317
Pin 84317: WDW - Florida Project - Fantasyland Area Box Set - Peter Pan Only

After a long and drawn out consultation with Pascal, and convincing him that cookies, although tasty, are not pins,

warm_up__pascal_with_cookies_by_n8kelly-d49caup.jpg

we present our Leaderboard.

1. Catburger

2. Ejangabang

3. TheKarateKid

I REALLY REALLY REALLY, one more time, REALLY want BOTH of those Peter Pan pin. THIS. IS. SO. HARD.

Pin 90466: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida on Angus Pin
Please add this to my bid...you know I had to try..

I bid, dinner for two, a movie .and Starbucks in DCA.. Make it for two and Pascal . . Pascal YOU LIKE MOVIE POPCORN?????

It will be hard to compete with team Laz and catburger, but I'll give it a shot:anxious:

Ok, I'll add one of your most wanted and a cute captain hook that happens to be an AP

[pinpics]40995[/pinpics]Pin 40995: Disney Auctions - Back to School Series ( Tinker Bell and Wendy Darling )
and
[pinpics]26037[/pinpics]Pin 26037: DLR - Happy Bosses Day 2003 (Captain Hook)

so my new bid is

[pinpics]33304[/pinpics]Pin 33304: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch as Goon
[pinpics]35271[/pinpics]Pin 35271: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel and Seahorse
[pinpics]89883[/pinpics]Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast
[pinpics]40995[/pinpics]Pin 40995: Disney Auctions - Back to School Series ( Tinker Bell and Wendy Darling )
I'll add [pinpics]89884[/pinpics]
new offer total:
[pinpics]33304[/pinpics]Pin 33304: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch as Goon
[pinpics]35271[/pinpics]Pin 35271: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel and Seahorse
[pinpics]89883[/pinpics]Pin 89883: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Beauty and the Beast
[pinpics]89884[/pinpics]Pin 89884: DSF - Hinged Storybooks - Up

Hmmm..very interesting!! some last minute bidding eh? :shock: :eek2: We can't let Pascal get away so easy!! ONE LAST OFFER...you can add these 2 pins to ones we already bid..

pin26682th72
and
pin89529th72

Oh man! Wow! Team Laz vs. Catburger! Lisa has a tough decision! .. :anxious:....In that case we will add 1 last pin. This too shall be our final offer. Aside from your most wanted, and the 2 other pins, We will bid

pin26680th72
DIsney Auctions P.I.N.S - How to draw Blue ( Ariel )

Goodluck everyone! Can't wait for the decision.

Bob & Cat

What a showdown! I was treating Pascal to one last pizza dinner and we missed the last couple minutes....

First I just want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who bid. This has been fun, and amazing, and crazy, and I thought I might have had a little bit of a stroke haha...

Oh yeah...The reason we are all here would be to find out who the winner is......

Without further ado..... We present to you.....

images

​Pascal's New Mommy!
***Catburger***
images

Thanks again so much to everyone!

What convinced him the most was that he was so special to Catburger that she had him in her siggy :) and she offered something in his former Mommy's siggy :) Holy siggy grail dance for two!

Ejangabang! Please send me your address as I would like to send you something as a thank you :) Your bids were amazing and I appreciate it so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back