• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jadestarr's picking your pin - new thread

Jadestarr's picking your pin - new thread
I wondered if anyone else in Europe has received their pins from this game yet? I haven't had a message from Jade so I assume she has my details to be able to mail my pins to me? Hope all is okay :)

I'm waiting as well. Sent a PM, but have yet to hear anything. I love Jadesttarr's games, but I probably won't be back.

Yo, Jade ... I got an awesome package from you yesterday. I thought ... man this is one hell of a zap! Unsolicited and quite stealth as well!

Then I quickly realized ... Shirley ,this must me some mistake! After doing a little research, yep. Looks like I accidentally got a package intended for mmmoni411. :eek:

It only had these three in it, and I noticed they also picked a 4th. Maybe that went out in another package? :dunno:

38. mmmoni411 - X6 30984 WDW - Tink's Summer Pin Quest - Artist Choice - Tink Starry Spinner
59. mmmoni411 - X48 59606 WDW - Where Dreams Come True - Tinker Bell
76. mmmoni411 - X13 30974 WDW - Tink's Summer Pin Quest - Traveling Tink - Fantasyland
Anyhow, let me know the address and I can forward it on. Regardless, it was nice to get a mail day even if it was by mistake! :lol:

PM coming

I received a tracking number from Jade on my pins however the tracking number isn't valid on either USPS, FedEx or UPS. If you received a tracking number, could you let me know how she shipped it so I can track?

Messages to JadeStarr have gone unanswered...I hope she is okay

I feel like a putz now, see I got a helper to finish this out since I still feel wonky and apparently, they goofed some stuff up. This is the last time I have someone help me. I am now forced to open packages that were left sealed with no name that were supposed to have already been sent. :( Anyway I am sorting this all out tonight after I let my helper go since they were causing more harm than good. As soon as I finish putting on the tracking / customs #'s I will post here with them and if I missed anyone, please let me know. Thank you all for your patience, you are such an amazing group. You have my word if I do any further games, I will be the one doing it and only if I am feeling completely back to normal.

Okay so here is what I have:
Fries440 9114 9012 3080 1337 3125 21
Flaming Nora LC480655765US
Tinawap LC480655853US
Starry_Solo (with bookhugger's as well) 9114 9012 3080 1337 3125 14
Ammonite LC480655779US
Boule LC480655782US

I am adding zaps to all as well, please let me know if there is anyone still waiting not on the list and thank you all again for your extreme patience!

Jade

Got my pin too, plus a zap. I need to make sure I got one other pin for a zap that I was sending to someone (bookhugger) too, but it's been so long I forgot what it was. LOL

Back