• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Japan Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan Pins

TinyHat

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello all!

I'm taking a break from my stressful revision to try and get some trades going!
I recently went to Japan (that's right people, I got to live the first part of my dream!!! I feel so blessed!), and I visited Tokyo Disney Resort to pick up some pins for trade (and some for keeps hehe)
I had heard that the pin selection at Tokyo Disneyland was really small, but I thought it was a lot (remember I only see pins on an online store and never on a rack in a shop)! I can't even imagine how many pins are on display in the other parks!

Pin 55881: TDR - The Little Mermaid (Ariel)
pin55881

Pin 66776: TDL - Pinocchio - Figaro Standing and Waving
pin66776

Pin 72588: Jeweled Princesses - Ariel (Version 2)
pin72588

Pin 96195: Tokyo DisneySea - TDS - Spring Voyage 2013 - Mickey Mouse and Duffy
tumblr_ml8kxz6Acs1rprr5vo2_250.jpg

Pin 84835: Standing Mickey Mouse - Peace Signs
tumblr_mml9m1qAh01rprr5vo1_500.jpg

Favourites are:
Kingdom Hearts
Brave
Up
Tangled

But I am open to any offers both on and off of my wants list
Also take a look at any of my other traders and see if we have a match!

I still don't have much time to spare to be on here, but I will try my best to check back regularly and respond to any PMs

Have a great day everyone, and happy trading!
:hsd:

Last edited:
Do I have something for yojr Scuba stitch stamp? :)

I'm sorry, I don't see anything that I would be willing to trade for it at this time; that pin is actually my favourite out of all of my traders on this thread so I'm only letting it go for the right offer >.< Hope you understand, best of luck finding it elsewhere :)

Do I have anything you want? I would love the scuba stitch. :) what's the PIN number on that one?

I'm really sorry, I don't see anything that I want at this time. As I said above, thats my favourite of my traders in this thread so I'm holding onto it unless I get an offer I can't refuse :p
Hope you understand, best of luck with your collection!
Also do you mean the SKU(?) number? I don't have it at the moment but I will try to remember to find it for you!

Last edited:
I'm jealous that you got to do Spring Voyage! Last year, I missed Sweet Duffy by one day, and we left 3 days before Spring Voyage started- I was right in the Duffy event dead zone! :(

Tokyo was awesome, right? Let me know if you ever want to chat about it. My hubby and I go every 3 years or so. We split our trip into 3 basic experiences: a third Disney, a third anime, and a third cultural. :)

I'm jealous that you got to do Spring Voyage! Last year, I missed Sweet Duffy by one day, and we left 3 days before Spring Voyage started- I was right in the Duffy event dead zone! :(

Tokyo was awesome, right? Let me know if you ever want to chat about it. My hubby and I go every 3 years or so. We split our trip into 3 basic experiences: a third Disney, a third anime, and a third cultural. :)

Aww that sucks! I didn't really get to see much of it to be honest with you, but all the merch they had out for the event was really cute! I have to be honest and say I don't really know much about Duffy so I think it was all a bit lost on me >.<

Tokyo was so amazing!!! We also spent some days in Kyoto which were equally amazing. I can't even describe it, I just want to go back, I miss it so much!!! I'm sure I will bombard your inbox with messages about my trip, so we can chat all about it, after my exams are over (I have to be a good student and not spend too much time on here at the moment - I need to revise!)
We only spent 3 days at the Disney Resort so I wouldn't say our trip was 1/3 Disney.... Unless you count the time I spent in the various Disney Stores. I think I must have gone in every one I passed! :D

Wow! Thanks for all the responses everyone! I will go through each one ASAP (probably this weekend), unfortunately I don't have the time or bandwidth right now, but I just wanted you to all know that I've seen your requests and am not ignoring you :)
Have a great day everyone!!!
:hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back