• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**Jennifer's UK pins at cost thread ^-^**

**Jennifer's UK pins at cost thread ^-^**

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
HI Everyone!
giphy.gif

Theres a bunch of UK pins that have been sat on Disneystore.co.uk for months, some even years!! So I thought i'd open this thread to help people out who are outside of the EU to get some of them for their collections for cost :hs:

You can see the Pins here:

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/pins/m...ect=1&searchTerm=pins&catalogFromSearch=10002

I can pick up any of the pins from the website except:
New releases, I cant pick these up as I usually want 1 for myself to trade and the others to help out friends :). I can pick them up after 30 days though.
I will only pick up 2 different LE pins per person (unless they are being used for a Zap :)), as not to ruin it for UK pin traders :). OE pins I can pick up 1 of each, however many different ones you would like :)

The Pins will be for Cost + disney store shipping (£4.95) (this might be cheaper if I do a bulk order :)) + Shipping to your country (usually around £4.00 for standard shipping or
£8 for signed for, but this depends on how many pins you order + boxsets, shipping will be slightly more )

I would prefer to be paid in UK £s please as sometimes the exchange rate makes the total different and i'd like to not lose any money ^-^ (hope thats okay). I also ask that the money is paypaled to me before I order (as goods), so if someone backs out after ive ordered im not out of pocket with an extra pin hehe.

Please do not ask me to buy you pins if you are going to resell them for more money, this is for people who are looking to add them to their collections or zap them to others!

tumblr_lf1m26atAY1qze35vo1_400.gif

If you would like any pins, please comment here or shoot me a PM with the link to the pin that you would like and we can work out the costs :)!

tumblr_inline_mrbms6JGAQ1qz4rgp.gif

I can also help with any UK merchandise too :)

Thanks,

Jennifer xxx <3

Last edited:
Hi I am trying to build up my traders i'm interested in the sleeping beauty, stitch with rose and oliver and company??? Would you be able to pick these up and if so how much would it be can you pm me please

Ah! I recently ordered the Sleeping Beauty (1st pin) as I have a UK address but they cancelled my order :( Shame they don't do pins in store anymore as I am actually in London fairly often and always visit the DS :)

Back