• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jerry Leigh pins, are they oe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Leigh pins, are they oe?

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hi guys, I am seeking the bolt jerry Leigh pin and I was wondering is it an oe / still available? I am stumpped because no one is trading it and I havnt seen it on the bay. Could anyone help me out with some info? Does anyone have one or have you seen one?

Thanks guys this is the pin in question!

[pinpics]79174[/pinpics]

Any info would be much appreciated!

Laura

they are OE, however I am not sure of how long they keep making each years run of pins. Sorry I can't be much more help than that. if i do find one, i will grab it up for you.

They are considered Open Edition, but I would categorize many of them as "Limited Release". They seem to keep the same styles around for a year or two, and then switch them up.

For instance...over a year ago I would see these princess pins every time I went:

Now those are no longer for sale, and they have been replaced with these princess pins:

And some of the styles have been around for years, such as these which I saw for sale around two weeks ago:

And on pins with years on them...many times they will keep the same style and just replace the year:

So it really just depends. :)

I will also keep an eye out for the Bolt pin. :)

Hey, there! Hope you are well! You can find JL pins at some of the Wal Marts and Targets close to the parks too. I have never seen Bolt, but I will keep my eye out too. I like Jerry Leigh pins, especially how inexpensive they are. Some of them are highly sought after. I also googled Jerry Leigh at one point in time and found their website. They had a catolog of pins you could browse. Happy Hunting, Laura!

Thanks kat!

I do remember seeing some at the Walmart when I was at wdw, but they only seemed to have a small selection.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me folks, it's much appreciated! I have to stop picking collections that always have a pin I can't find lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back