• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"Jessica As" October 5th Release

"Jessica As" October 5th Release

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If anyone would be willing to help me out please, it would mean the world to me! :bowdown: I will gladly trade my Autographed Mulan PODM for these three pins! My bf said he will give me some money towards the deal too if that was needed! :) I would love to have these in my collection :x: and think I could make a pretty cool frame display for them in my Jessica room!!! :bigthumb:

I do have pics on a trade thread of the PODM but can also send them if needed. It is on the original card! :)

Please and thank you!

Thank you so much beautiful!!! :hug: I hope you get your Ursula!!! I am trying hard! Will work a multi-pin trade, pins + money, or just money! :D My bf is going to buy them for me, if I can find some help getting them, for an early Christmas present! :x: :eek:

Have a couple people who are going to try (thank you), but am going to bump this up again because I don't want to miss getting these pins. :)

Any kind trader/seller out there that would be able and willing to work a deal with me PLEASE???:x: I cannot believe this release!!! They would do these all at the same time! :banghead::ugh::anxious: If anyone will help me out here, I will be FOREVER in debt to you!!! :bowdown: Here is to hoping!!! :x: :x:

Last edited:
Back