• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!
The time is coming closer and I just want to wish everyone the best of luck!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those members in the stand by line, please pay Angel by 6 am pacific time on Saturday. It looks like the Pin Illuminati will be able to fill the PTD orders.

This is awfully generous of you and if it's not too late, I would love to enter for a chance to get the Jasmine and Rajah "A Whole New World" Book :)

I know it's going to be super crazy in the morning, if it's not already, you crazy campers, so everyone please be safe. I'm sure there are going to be lots of shady people there along with all of you, so look out for each other and like I said be safe and good luck to everyone!

I just sent pin funds for the blind bag PTD. Keeping fingers crossed for a Triton PTD. I have a super crush on him :lol:

Woohoo :anxious::rock:! I love eeny meeny miny mo tactics, lol. Thank you !!!! :bowdown:
:bigthumb:I'm really excited now. #happy

When do we choose the pin we want ?

Woohoo :anxious::rock:! I love eeny meeny miny mo tactics, lol. Thank you !!!! :bowdown:
:bigthumb:I'm really excited now. #happy

When do we choose the pin we want ?

I don't think there's a choice. Angel may just assign pins to people

I don't think there's a choice. Angel may just assign pins to people
Oh, sorry :anxious:. I simply assumed it was like a game that everyone chooses a pin in order. I'm so happy that I got selected. I'm really grateful for this opportunity and would really love any pin ! I love the hinged/not hinged books most though. Sorry for my confusion. Thanks ;)

Angel pulled all lousy numbers so now going to trade for them. Will find out soon

He's going to give up good pins to get good numbers to purchase pins for the community...at cost?

tumblr_inline_mpgzb7B4AN1qz4rgp.gif

Back