• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: "Just learn to like cats." WDI Ends 7/23 @10PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: "Just learn to like cats." WDI Ends 7/23 @10PM PST

Chilikitty

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Hey Everyone! Since my last one bombed, I decided to go with something that could be seen as a bit more popular.
It's been a little bit since I've gotten any pins for my collection so that being said,
bids with pins on my wants list specifically will likely hold more weight this auction. You are still of course free to bid things from either of the girl's lists.

(oddly enough neither database ptdb or pin pics has this pin)
D8rGOtrl.jpg

Note: the card has an indent in it just at the bottom of the ribbon!
LE 300

Wants:
Dumbo

Disney Cats
Chip & Dale

Main Street Electrical Parade
Disney Dogs

Princess and The Frog
Beauty and The Beast

Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty

Treasure Planet
Robin Hood
Peter Pan
Goofy Movie

Dislikes:
Hidden Mickey's
Pins with only Villains

Our Pinpics:
Chilikitty
BellesEnchantedRose
Peterpansflight

This auction ends on Sunday, 7/23/23 @10PM PST!

Reactions: Ajk
I will bid 3954 Gideon, and 43093 Chip and Dale. A couple of oldies from your wants. wasnt sure if I should spread it out so all 3 of you something or just you. So far just you Thanks William

I will bid 3954 Gideon, and 43093 Chip and Dale. A couple of oldies from your wants. wasnt sure if I should spread it out so all 3 of you something or just you. So far just you Thanks William

Super cute!! Thanks for your bid! Well right now, I think your on the right track as I am considering pins for me as front runners, but any pins for the others are happily welcomed! One more for a leader board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delayed leaderboard posting! Here you go!

#1 is fuzzy bunny with the holiday Chip and Dale
#2 is poohlady5 with the Beauty and the beast holiday pin
# 3 is justharry with the Gideon and Chip and Dale pin

Disneychildwithin great bid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back